Kids learn best by exploring the world around them. Three- and four-year-old children are in their peak years for acquiring new skills and knowledge. Gem Kids preschool programs will allow those kids to learn freely through activities like storytelling, puppet play and various activities. Our program is intentionally designed to motivate kids’ natural curiosity with fun, Child initiated activities that develops healthy cognitive, social skills, and physical development for each individual kid.
Developmental Activities Include:
- Social Skills: Collaboration with friends, initiate communication, and shared movement activities.
- Physical: outdoor playing routines and activities to continuously develop fine and gross motor skills.
- Confidence: Through a well-structured yet flexible curriculum with various of enrichment, the kids will learn to navigate the surroundings with confidence.
- Conversation: Children will be encouraged to express by our patient teachers. At Gem kids schoolhouse, children will be engaging conversations with responsive and patient teachers in a warm and comfortable classroom settings.
- Reading time: We believe reading is one of most important habit that our kids should develop especially at 3-4 years stage . Reading helps children develop a strong vocabulary, imagination, and lifelong learning attitude. At Gem Kids schoolhouse, every kid will be part our early reader program which will help kids to enjoy the reading and develop the reading habit.